Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Druids, what does your spell bat look like.

I just want to get an idea of what spells/attacks you're using. Also, if you could let me know what your other skill is and what level you are.

Thanx
    Vladd

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am Hammer/Druid and for my druid skills I am currently using:

Bramble, Heart Thorn, Rot Skin, Delerium, Energize, and Healing Sanctuary.

I will swap out delerium and healing sanctuary for Pulse of Life and Cosmic Strike

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't play druid too often. I pair it with bard, and when I do my bar looks like this

Heart Thorn Toxinball Rotskin Brambleskin Regrowth Cosmic Strike

I have considered using Cloud Sight, but I don't play druid enough to justify the training cost imo

I'm a level 50 druid and level 40 bard, and my build is tailored for grinding in wolf cave.
    Last edited by Hoxard; 04-03-2017 at 01:17 PM. Reason: Forgot to say what level I was

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I solo fire magic/druid (72/71 fwiw). My druid bar is Heart Thorn, Rotskin, Toxinball, Cosmic Strike, Pulse of Life and Energize. I have a mod that gives Pulse of Life +17 mitigation vs. all elemental and I use Energize to give me extra power for flying.
    Last edited by xerandus; 04-15-2017 at 11:37 AM.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I vote that we call the sextuplet of active abilities from a skill a 'skill bat' and the alternatives 'a wicket'

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hammer/Druid here 72/70
    Solo hunt: heart thorn, rot skin, energize, regrowth, toxin ball, cosmic strike
    Group : energize, regrowth, healing sanctuary, bramble skin, hearth thorn, cosmic strike.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Druid/Bard (both in the 50's)

Solo - Rotskin, Heart thorn, Brambleskin, Cosmic strike, Energize, Toxinball with mods for AOE Rotskin, and improved Cosmic/Heart damage.
    Group - Rotskin, Heart thorn, Energize, Regrowth, Healing Sanctuary, Brambleskin, mods for AOE Rotskin, improved major healing.

Thread Footer