Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Thread: Hello everyone!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello everyone!

I started playing PG in January, I'm a little slow getting to the forum My main in game is Amaryllis I also have Elie and Lakini but they have barely made it off the island. I am another Asheron's player that was looking for a new home. Very thankful to have found that here with this amazing game and equally amazing group of players. Look forward to seeing you in game!

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hi Amaryllis

Welcome to your new home Nothing wrong with waiting to join the forum. This version of the forum is pretty new itself, so in the grand scheme of things your probably an early arriver to this party.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Amaryllis! Glad to see yet another fellow AC player on here. I'm finding many aspects of this game-- from the dungeons to the community-- to be somewhat reminiscent of old school Asheron's Call See you in game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome. I played on Harvestgain since 2000.
    Love reading RA Salvatore!
    AC was my first passion, played some Ultima, WOW, RIFT, Starwars, Lord of the Rings and Elder Scrolls.
    It's just a game.

Thread Footer