Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    a key chain would be nice

and a bag for arrows

and maybe a toolbox

lunch pail for food/drinks

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, we understand that high-level players have just enough storage and movement not to be carrying alot of random crap with them.

I'm not sure how that really helps those of us trying to do quests and level, though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fix it by

1. Adding 'wardrobe' to Load outs. Any gear that is being used by any loa out character builds is removed from inventory and put into that load out.

2. 'potion case' Additional sidebar/hotbar with up to 6 slots for potions.

3. 'lunchbox' - additional 4 slot bar, food/drink/snack/heal food slots

4. quiver - obvious.

5. Harvest sack - sacrifice 10 spaces of inventory for a large bag that has 20 slots for harvest goods only. (flowers/hide/metal/wood)

6. 'Collectors Jar' - similar to harvest jar but for body parts, organs, eyes etc.

7. tool belt - obvious.

8. attache case - scrolls

There are may things that could be added to make life more fun. I love PG but as a massive hoarder sometimes it just all is too much, with the inventory and I just stop for a bit, it's the only thing that turns me off about the game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes please to a key ring!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissa View Post
    Yes, we understand that high-level players have just enough storage and movement not to be carrying alot of random crap with them.

I'm not sure how that really helps those of us trying to do quests and level, though.
    I've all sorts of skills maxed, loads and loads of storage, a storage guild tons of mules. I still hate the fact that so much of the active inventory is taken up with crap

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was thinking about this and comparing to AC, but the difference is that AC had a Burden concept for drawbacks to over-carrying items which PG does not have. So I kind of see it as the trade off between Burden vs Slots. So while I like the ideas presented on the thread, I found I wasn't comparing correctly at first.
    I agree that there has to be either a burden system or a limitation on slots. Honestly I'm fine with either but it would be really nice to have some way to subdivide your inventory with different tabs or something besides just doing what op does and putting the things next to each other.
    Last edited by asalts; 03-28-2017 at 08:25 AM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    What kind of problems would unlimited, account-shared bank space solve?

What kind of problems would it create?
    energy derives from both the plus and negative

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissa View Post

A high level would have even more crap to carry. I have all possible (almost all maxed anyway) storage and inventory spaces. When I try to clean inventory it takes at least half an hour though considering how scattered the storage is. Also, I do not like wearing my generic mods pockets gear instead of my combat gear but I have to. It might seem like a desirable problem to have "Oh, I have to use my 28 pockets pants instead of my modded pants" but it's really a bad one. Missing 6-7 skill mods when you do combat is a big deal.

And a big yes to potions pouch, toolbelt, etc. The fact that we have to use mules is a big nono for me, inventory and storage are the features i 100 % dislike in P:G. I like the game a lot and i put up with it hoping for an improvement soon but it's the most frustrating, time sinking, annoying feature this game has in my books. I constantly throw/sell things I know I need but I can't be stuffed traveling for 20 minutes to store them in their proper storage.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hood View Post
    What kind of problems would unlimited, account-shared bank space solve?
    For me, I don't have as much problem with overall bank space when including mules (although I don't have any yet), storage, and NPC storage, but it's mainly my active inventory that fills up, especially when trying to hunt/collect/survey for items to sell. So I don't see that solution solving much in what I see as the Inventory Problem.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaylara View Post
    I constantly throw/sell things I know I need but I can't be stuffed traveling for 20 minutes to store them in their proper storage.
    I agree that it's annoying, but also it does kind of make sense right? I mean you really only can carry so much stuff, so a decision as to what to keep and what to drop does make sense to me.

Thread Footer