Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Threaded View

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Addy View Post
    I think they should get rid of the "Graveyard" Component for summoning a pet.

I like this mechanic, or rather the idea of it, but it is a pain to re-summon.

Perhaps summons need to be easier, and instead the graveyard mechanic could do something slightly different, for example:

1) Give some meaningful buff instead
    2) Start a 1 hour/30 minute timer that your (dead) pet can then be re-summoned at will outside of a graveyard.
    3) Level up your pets in some way, currently they seem quite weak compared to the new animal handling.
    4) Act as conduit to turn unleaded bones into summon-able bones you can use later outside a graveyard
    5) some other interesting thing.

The graveyard mechanic is interesting, yet quite tedious barbecue of pet deaths. Current strategies of killing yourself 3 times to make 3 gravestones so you can summon outside a graveyard doesn't sit entirely well with me. In the same way that the previous mode of death travel to Serbule didn't
    Last edited by Murk; 05-03-2018 at 03:14 PM. Reason: typos

Thread Footer