Druids can fly (reminder).

Silvonis, you said something scary though "We don't have any immediate plans for those who intentionally skip Druid events, but that is of course something that could change in the future". That's a tad scary, I do admit skipping druid events intentionally but in the future, how can you determine if it's intentional or not.

Since this was discussed a lot, I'll say it again I'm fine being both druid and lycan, I knew they were both permanent although at the time we didn't have druid events. I haven't used any for combat in a long time but I'm okay with the downsides as long as we don't get the lycan+druid characters deleted or something.

There's no secret I hate the current form of druid events but I have hope they will be tweaked so...what's the big deal about druid being permanent? Except the event mobs are not loot pinatas anymore *insert evil laugh*, this seems to be the huge issue. They are perfectly doable, all that's required is tagging a mob (boring and all but you can get the credit for participation).