Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Thread: Druid Questions
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Druids can fly (reminder).

Silvonis, you said something scary though "We don't have any immediate plans for those who intentionally skip Druid events, but that is of course something that could change in the future". That's a tad scary, I do admit skipping druid events intentionally but in the future, how can you determine if it's intentional or not.

Since this was discussed a lot, I'll say it again I'm fine being both druid and lycan, I knew they were both permanent although at the time we didn't have druid events. I haven't used any for combat in a long time but I'm okay with the downsides as long as we don't get the lycan+druid characters deleted or something.

There's no secret I hate the current form of druid events but I have hope they will be tweaked so...what's the big deal about druid being permanent? Except the event mobs are not loot pinatas anymore *insert evil laugh*, this seems to be the huge issue. They are perfectly doable, all that's required is tagging a mob (boring and all but you can get the credit for participation).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It'd probably like if you haven't participated in any form in a druid event (like attack a monster, like droach or kraken), for the past like 3 weeks or something, you are forced to be in Druid ability mode till you participate in the next event and you will gain no xp till then. Thats what I think it might turn into, or they put an effect like, Nature's Wrath OR Repudiation: Your character is now 100% vulnerable to Darkness, Fire, and Nature Damage. So some type of temporary curse.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What do you do about people who take a game break or are unable to log during druid events though? I have only seen one popping in the past 2 weeks while I was online.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't punish offline people, that would be insane. This also includes people who have to log off during events. Adults have a lot more going on in their lives than gaming.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaylara View Post
    What do you do about people who take a game break or are unable to log during druid events though? I have only seen one popping in the past 2 weeks while I was online.
    Instead of "not participating in the last 3 weeks", it can be "not participating in the last 10 events you've been online". They happen randomly, so not being able to log in would not matter.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or why not just DDOS every user who has a druid flag but isn't doing the event?

Seriously - if you have to punish someone to force them to do content, that content is not fun enough. And really, druid events are many things, but "fun" is not one of them.

Thread Footer