Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Teleportation effects

I wonder if we will ever have some cool effects for teleportation, like the portal space in Asheron's Call, or the transporter beam from Star Trek. Currently teleportation looks kind of boring.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Indeed I would like to see this as well. Maybe like a flash of light or particle affect and fade out.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While polishing little things like this would sure do something positive for the game, I'm in the belief that its not the priority as of now, since theres bigger/larger projects to take care of first.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Well sure, however it would be nice to know if they plan on doing it though. It doesn't have to be now, it just would be nice to know if it will.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pete4613 View Post
    I'm in the belief that its not the priority as of now, since theres bigger/larger projects to take care of first.
    Who said it has a high prioirty? I'm okay with it sitting at the end of the backlog. Having more important tasks doesn't mean you shouldn't give feedback about other things. Also, the developers have introduced low prioirty changes before, so who knows...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Omg YES PLEASE! Bring back Asheron Calls 2 portal space!!! Sound effects, visuals, and all!! So immersive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVmp--LA5Q4

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well could be possible since we do have a lifestone now

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd be happy with a cloud of smoke slowly filling up my character then I disappear. I could say "Ninja Vanish!" too. But yeah right now it looks like I'm awaiting a golden shower.

Thread Footer