Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asherons Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Augmentation Questions

So I'm trying to understand how augmentation works...

-Do I get to choose the mod on a piece of gear to extract or is it random?

-If I extract say a fire magic mod from a helm can it be placed on a chestpiece?

-If I extract a mod from a level 30 item and place it on a lvl 60 item will the mod scale to level 60 or remain a level 30 mod?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    You don't get to choose which mod you get, you narrow it down by skill set by the gem you choose but you don't know which you will get if there are multiply of that skill on the item.

Augments are limited to the type they are pulled from so a helm mod will always be just for helms and can only be applied to helms.

Not completely sure on this last one, but I think each mod has very little chance (or no chance) of changing from one level to another. If you added a Level 60 and then went to change a level 30 to a different mod at the item table it would randomly pick at the level 30 mods for that skill and gear type.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks man so I take it greens are the best to pull mods from

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1)You can determine which skillset mods you want to extract bu using correspondign gems. But if item you extarcting have more than one mod for the same skillset then it will pick one at random

2)No, aguments cna go only on teh same item type thy got extracted from, even if other items have the same mods.

3)No, extracted mod remains teh same lv no matter what lv other mods are on item.
    @ShieldBreaker - this small chance to change mod lv is when you transmute item.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badnesso View Post
    Thanks man so I take it greens are the best to pull mods from
    There isn't any doubt what you will get if you do use a green rarity level item and have the correct gem for extraction and are skilled enough in that kind of augmentation to not fail. The next two rarity levels up are likely to only have 1 mod of a skill type on it, so really anytime the skill you want only has one Treasure Effect on it you know what you will get.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What I've done for some of my armor is use Transmutation to modify an existing mod as a work-around with extraction.

Let's say my necklace has a +48% Dmg Boost to Heavy-Multishot, and I want to add the +52% mangling shot bonus I got from this new looted necklace. But in the process of extraction, from the new necklace I randomly get the +48% Dmg Boost to Heavy-Multishot - which I already have on my existing necklace. As apposed to just throwing the extraction away, I've used Transmutation to first re-roll my existing 48% dmg bonus into something else I'm happy with. Afterwards, I can then apply the augmentation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Доставка грузов в *оссию из Турции!

Доброго времени суток!
    Логистическая компания «*лит Логистик» свыше 10 лет предлагает свои услуги в области таможенного оформления и доставки товаров через Турцию в любой город *оссии.
    Наша организация быстро доставит и растаможит Ваш товар оптом весом от 50 кг до 28 тонн одним из способов: автотранспортом, авиадоставкой или морской доставкой.
    Также берем на себя:
    • таможенное оформление,
    • маркировку товаров,
    • регистрацию товаров в системе «Честный знак»,
    • карго доставку.
    Что мы можем привезти контейнером из Европы через Турцию в *оссию:
    • Одежду, обувь, текстиль;
    • Автозапчасти и аксессуары;
    • Овощи, фрукты;
    • Опасные грузы;
    • Промышленное и торговое оборудование;
    • Строительные, отделочные материалы;
    • Сборные грузы.
    Заказать услугу по доставке и таможенному оформлению грузов из Турции можно по телефону +7(499) 380 85 72 или на нашем сайте. Менеджер проконсультирует Вас, подберет оптимальный вариант доставки и рассчитает стоимость.

Thread Footer