Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arlan's backstory

My name's Arlan. I can't remember my past. What I can recall is only recent events. I was standing there and people barraged me. It's that simple. I don't remember much more. What I do remember was waking up on a cold, and what seemed to be barren island.

I've heard of monsters but had yet to see any in person... until now. There were skeletons among other creatures that inhabited this island. I also met fellow adventurers and natives along the way. After a while of battling through hordes of skeletons with combat skills I didn't know I posses, I managed to escape to the mainland.

As I write my story down on a piece of paper, I'm in a beautiful place called, Serbule Keep. This is where my story changes for the good.

The townsfolk here are nice and helpful. It's a surprise that after I was sure my fate was sealed on that island, I'm now at a place that seems to facilitate limitless possibilities.

My mission is to unearth my past, find out who those people that attacked me are, and why they brought me to that island. I can do this by mastering my skills which will enable me to explore my environment. Currently, I practice the combat art called, Unarmed. I also practice other non-combative skills. Will I master a different skill? In this world, anything can happen.
    Last edited by gamer321; 03-16-2017 at 06:19 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Love it. I look forward to reading more about your progress.
    That's MrWhiskers to you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mind if I sugest you write down this down in-game aswell, would be great to have more books in the library!

Thread Footer