Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It's not technically their loot but my guess is that atm the type of damage influences the loot (it's a bit of a stretch and I might be completely wrong, we did get a lot of animal and druid loot w/o any of us actually playing an animal except lycan). I have the same problem transmuting mods on GK loot but Citan already explained why that happens. Some mods actually point to that, requiring decent phlogiston for a lvl 70 item mod isn't the norm.

edit-I forgot to make notes again mainly because there's not enough time to select what you distill, I'll grab an actual notepad next run, sorry.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Citan View Post
    - seeing too many random skillsets on items : I need specifics here. The exact item, where you got it, what skills or gems, what skill-sets you're seeing show up. There's a ton of possible causes. I looked for a general problem for this back when I first saw it reported by Khaylara, but there's nothing obvious from the info I've seen reported. So if you have more info, that'd be great.
    This is probably still too needle-haystacky but just in case: A couple months ago, I solo'd Anagoge and its dungeon as spider/mentalism until I had a full inventory, and about two thirds of the items I'd collected had generic mods only. Naturally, I didn't pay attention to which items had which mods because that would be too helpful... I haven't been playing too much but it seemed that once I got out of Anagoge, the loot distribution was more normal. I spent a fair amount of time in the goblin dungeon as spider/druid later and the loot I've gotten there was primarily spider/druid, just as I'd expect.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    http://imgur.com/a/k41Nx

The Fire Wall attacks taunt 160 is only rerolling with "regain 27 health when using ring of fire, defensive burst/chill". I went back and forth between those 2 and rerolled some of the others getting only crappy mods. I repaired and kept going, same result.

Thread Footer