One of the things I hear most about the Lycan events is related to when it happens, during the real life full moon. Either people are concerned that they won't be able to get online and play when a full moon is coming or dread the full moon because it means that only time they may have free to play and relax is pre-planned for them for three or four days while the moon is full. Although I feel that using the true full moon is interesting maybe it would be better for Project Gorgon to have its own moon cycles. By the game having its own moon cycle Lycan events might be feasible for more players more often for a lessor period of time. As I have been hearing from some players... ensuring that they can be online during a full moon can be challenging, this kind of makes a person have to prioritize game life over real life in some circumstances. It seems to me that there are several day/night cycles in Project Gorgon per day, so it would seem to me that a full moon should happen more often, also since there seem to be several day/night cycles per 24 hours that a full moon should pass much sooner within the game.

Additionally I feel that having in game moon cycles could make things more interesting is several ways. How many moons does the world of Project Gorgon have? If there were several moons could more than one moon be full? Could have 2 or 3 moons full at the same time add to the Lycan powers? Could certain moons that were full have different effects on the Lycan? Maybe moon 1 has a red glow and unlocks certain abilities while reducing others? Maybe one of the moons is super huge and could give an additional boost to Lycan powers. People could then use the moon phase’s skill to determine when the moons could be in line with each other, or all full, etc.

Although I do not play a Lycan character I have heard many people talking about it. I feel having an in game moon cycle that happened much more often for a lessor period of time would go a long way to help players plan as a whole. It would also loosen some of the time restrictions a person might face with real world plans. Thank you!
-LaRaj