Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Teleportation Reagents?

Still new enough to the game that I haven't done much with the Teleportation skill. That being said, wanted to get the views of others about the skill itself as well as its uses.

I just picked up Surveying, so maybe it's a moot point, but it seems so far that Amethyst is a bit of a pain to get. Since you can teleport through dying, does it make sense to have Teleportation require reagents you must get from looting/trade? What do you think about a gold sink vendor for reagents for teleporting? Maybe teleportation can be time based?

Just conjuring up discussion. Don't know enough about the skill yet to expertly make judgement. Wondered what others thought about it.
    "Sometimes, a good dagger is your only friend."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's more to teleportation than meets the eye as a newcomer to Project: Gorgon. As you level it up, new ways to teleport become available. I have had no trouble keeping myself in amethyst without surveying or purchasing more. I don't want to give spoilers here, but as you level up, you will discover that it's way less of a bother.

As far as surveying for amethysts, make sure you are using the correct survey. It won't come from all of them, unless it comes as a reward for the speed bonus.

As others answer this, please be sensitive to the idea that some players want to discover things for themselves.

Thread Footer