Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Will we have these skill in game?

Hey I was just wondering if these types of skills will be released in game: Weapon-Making, Axe, and Bard? If so, when? If not, why not?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have heard a little about bard, I believe it will be similar to mentalism with group buffs/benefits and debuffing or weakening the enemy. I have been asking about axe also, I would love to see axe in the game, along with possibly throwing weapon and two hand weapons.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know where, but I remember Bard being talked about. Weapon-Making and Axe makes a lot of sense. I'd even suggest they add a skill that allows you to craft rings/necklaces.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Weapon making will fall in high level blacksmithing and/or other applicable craft skills from what I remember.

Bard is coming, its just not here yet.

There are references to an Axe skill around in places... so also incoming.

As to jewelry crafting, i don't remember hearing anything being said about this honestly. Probably could submit that as a suggestion, tho its probably going to be put in somewhere. As it would make sense, crafters would like some way to be able to create any kind of piece of equipment. Maybe it would be linked to toolcrafting and/or alchemy.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    We have announced that there will be a Bard skill as it was a Kickstarter stretch goal that was met. As far as when we don't have anything to announce at this time.

The Bard is part psychologist, part performer, and all charisma. Bards can inspire allies to momentary bursts of outrageous heroism, use their improvisational skills to change the tide of the battle, and use song to soothe wounded souls. It works great with other skills: combine the Bard skill with the already-existing Mentalism skill to create a classic EQ1-style "buffing bard", or combine with Psychology to create an exceptional crowd-controller.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvonis View Post
    We have announced that there will be a Bard skill as it was a Kickstarter stretch goal that was met. As far as when we don't have anything to announce at this time.

So what you are saying is that you will have something to announce tomorrow? ^.^

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Weather witching!!!

Thread Footer