Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Make previously used names available again

Long time ago I played test the game and created two characters with very unique names. Now when I bought the game and try to use the same name - I can't do that because they are taken (by me I think). So how can I make them available again?

I don't think the names were wiped or I am wrong?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    The characters probably still exist. You will need to contact support support@projectgorgon.com if you want to get them linked. Sending your SteamID and alpha account info to the support email will help speed up the process.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShieldBreaker View Post
    The characters probably still exist. You will need to contact support support@projectgorgon.com if you want to get them linked. Sending your SteamID and alpha account info to the support email will help speed up the process. rooftop snipers
    Does it mean we should get back that existing account?
    Last edited by traciharrell; 07-12-2023 at 08:41 PM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    If you had an alpha account, you can ask to see if you can get it back. If you created a demo account or a new character, you might have to choose which account you really want to keep active. Not sure how they handle that. It probably take some time and providing enough info for them to find and link the accounts, but if you want your old characters back you can ask. Up to you to decide.

Thread Footer