Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Crazy video of Serbule mountains turning into giant mirrors!

So I usually play on windows but I recently got a new MacBook Pro M2 and I had the black screen issue that occurs on Mac's but it only affected the land and not the sky. Anyway, I used the "MacHack" special command and that seemed to fix it but when I hit Serbule I noticed that all the mountains in the distance had became giant mirrors for myself and all the scenery. It's trippy and I kinda love it.

Last edited by RBPjellies; 04-29-2023 at 03:54 PM.
    #BURYYOURDEAD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, what is this "MacHack" special command? I also having the same issue and I need this command
    "Life is a long lesson in humility" geometry dash lite

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by franciskaras View Post
    Hello, what is this "MacHack" special command? I also having the same issue and I need this command

From last year patch note.
    We are optimistic that this update will fix the problem that some users on new-silicon Macs experience, the issue that requires typing in "MacHack" in the special settings to work around it. ("MacHack" also turns off most of the sky graphics, so that was always intended to be a temporary fix.) If you previously needed the MacHack hack, can you please remove "MacHack" from your special settings, restart the game, and see if it's fixed? Please let us know either way.
    So the engine has been update again since that time, you can check Settings > Special Settings and press the Documents button there to see what it says about MacHack, and the textbox on Special Settings is where you would use it.

Thread Footer