Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Thread: Need advice!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need advice!

Greetings everyone, I'm a new member here and I'm seeking some advice. I own an Asus laptop that isn't performing well whenever I try to play games, including Project Gorgon. The laptop was purchased in 2018 and frequently lags, making it unsuitable for personal use. Could you suggest a good laptop under $1000 that can handle gaming and personal tasks efficiently? Can i switch to a monitor? TIA

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    For reference here are the system requirements for Project: Gorgon from the store page on Steam.

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

MINIMUM:
    Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
    Processor: Intel Core 2 DUO 2.4 GHz / AMD Athlon X2 2.7 GHz
    Memory: 4 GB RAM
    Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 3870 / NVIDIA 8800 GT / Intel HD 4000 Integrated Graphics
    DirectX: Version 11
    Network: Broadband Internet connection
    Storage: 20 GB available space

RECOMMENDED:
    Processor: Quad Core Processor 2.4GHz or faster
    Memory: 8 GB RAM
    Graphics: AMD Radeon R9 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070

If you like Asus from your experience with you current computer, getting another newer model would probably work. You can hook up most laptops to an external monitor if you have a HDMI cable to connect them. Without know what else you want to run and other factors it is difficult to make a good recommendation. My hp laptop is out of date, but that is what I use to play PG.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShieldBreaker View Post
    For reference here are the system requirements for Project: Gorgon from the store page on Steam.

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

MINIMUM:
    Processor: Intel Core 2 DUO 2.4 GHz / AMD Athlon X2 2.7 GHz
    Memory: 4 GB RAM
    Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 3870 / NVIDIA 8800 GT / Intel HD 4000 Integrated Graphics

RECOMMENDED:
    Processor: Quad Core Processor 2.4GHz or faster
    Memory: 8 GB RAM
    Graphics: AMD Radeon R9 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070

If you like Asus from your experience with you current computer, getting another newer model would probably work. You can hook up most laptops to an external monitor if you have a HDMI cable to connect them. Without know what else you want to run and other factors it is difficult to make a good recommendation. My hp laptop is out of date, but that is what I use to play PG.
    Thankyou, it was helpful

Thread Footer