Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why does my Hammer/Animal Handling loadout strip my gear off?

I am Hammer level 86/ Animal Handling 90. My main hand, off-hand, shirt, pants, and gloves are 80/80 and my boots are 80/75 and all of them give a warning saying that they can be worn. My Hat is 60/60, necklace is 60/60, ring is 70/70 and those I can wear--the loadout doesnt knock them off.

I add all the items to the loadout and update it, then switch to another loadout and switch back to my hammer loadout and it kicks all items off except the hat, necklace, ring, earring and belt.

Why is this happening?????

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    with more testing, I found that when I switch from my weather witching loadout to my hammer loadout, it has the problem, but when I switch to my psych loadout and then switch to hammer loadout--it works perfectly. Still why?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Okay, the first thing you might want to try is getting you skills and gear set the way you want, erase the existing version of the Hammer/Animal Handling loadout. And save the loadout in that space again. Refreshing other loadouts that way might also be needed. Hopefully, more info one way or another comes along and this is taken care of.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Review your loadout configuration settings. Ensure that you have assigned the correct items to your Hammer/Animal Handling loadout. Double-check that you haven't accidentally excluded the gear you want to equip.
    blossom word game

Thread Footer