Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Update Discussion: November 15, 2022

The update notes are here: https://forum.projectgorgon.com/show...vember-15-2022

Discussion is in this thread! But please remember to report any bugs through the in-game reporting system so we can track them.
    -ADMIN- Lemons
    -GUIDE- Sims

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really love the boss gauntlet. I think it's one of the best ideas implemented in the game.

Letting us get the interesting loot you can get at lower levels, but at lvl 85 instead is great, thinking of things such as Zuke ring, Tidal's circlet, but even Golem claw, Ciervos shoes etc. it provides real motivation for me to actually run the dungeon and get some more interesting upgrades.

Expanding FF was also good, most people didn't run FF simply because the loot was too rare from it and the upgrades were too marginal, a lot of mods don't even change going from level 80 to 85 such as base damage and cooldown reductions, some mods only added 1% extra damage. The items which were good upgrades were practically impossible to acquire, like the fire ring, Chet hammer etc. but now lots of people are doing FF in order to get to the gauntlet so I think it was a good decision to put it there.

Love the titles too, I'm having fun collecting them all, the biggest problem is going to be deciding which one is my favourite to actually put on.

I also like the kind of competitive nature to it with getting your name announced in global and a permanent leaderboard, but I think maybe it should only put the announcement in global for first time completions, since I and many others have been, and will continue to farm it fairly regularly and I don't see the need for it to spam global.

Thread Footer