Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy SausageJavelins is not me

If you see any of the following characters in-game, please understand that they are not mine:
    • SausageJavelins
    • Mangs
    • Havick
    • Resistenza

Also:
    • Cynicism
    • Piccolo
    • Dhkfhgvkjhdfgvkjhaewlifubhjdshbg
    • Battlebeans

Not sure why I'm even posting this. I deleted my chars, after dropping a bunch of stuff, although I wouldn't say I had any desire to delete and quit.
    Mental illness is a terrible thing, beyond anything for which most people have relatable experiences.

I never wanted to do this...but I certainly felt an overwhelming compulsion to do whatever harm to myself that I could, be it non-physical. This had nothing to do with the game, the community, the developers, any of it. There was no good reason for this.

I deleted my mushroom farming app as well. Seems ironic that the only issue request submitted for PhasePharmer was submitted today.

Please understand that none of this was intentional. You are all awesome and that's probably why I didn't fit in well...
    🗡️Sharp knives🗡️ and 💔hurtful words💔
    YouTube: insult&stab
    Twitch: sausagejavelins

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry to see you go. And very sorry you are having these problems. You'll be missed.

Take care. Come back if you can.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sorry to hear that you're hurting like this. I've been there too and I know it feels impossible to climb out of that black hole. I just want you to know that ever since I started playing way back in alpha, you've enriched this community with your presence and warmth. You've made it a better, more fun place to be.

I made that one issue report. I'm truly sorry if that catalyzed any of this. PhasePharmer has been a great resource for me and I would have liked to help fix that issue (as much as I could with my meager Ruby and JS skills). I understand if you need to step away from all of this for a while. I know I did.

Warmly,
    Daelia
    IGN: Daelia, Florana

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very sorry to hear of your issues and departure from PG. You are missed.

Thread Footer