Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Item Search and item highlight

When using "Item Search" in the player inventory, or when using /isearch when the inventory is open, please highlight the items if any results can be found in Personal Inventory.

I can imagen I'm not the only player who sometimes wonder where a specific item is in my inventory.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

If you do an item search it tells you where you have it kept, including Personal Inventory. Personal Inventory is always at the bottom of any search list if you are carrying some. Does it need more? This has always worked for me. Or are you look for bit more info like which bag in inventory is it, or a highlight like gifting highlight? Just wondering.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this a problem because of an eyesight issue?

I think nearly all players can find an item just at a glance of their inventory, especially if you know it's there. I'm sure it could be coded, but is it really needed?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this would be a welcome change. When your inventory is filled with items it can be hard to remember and distinguish between the icons... and of course not to forget it simply being right in front of your face and you overlook it. It has been done for favor, should not be a difficult thing to implement for search.

Thread Footer