Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Alharth continent map?

Is there any official or community made Alharth continent map out there?

It would be super cool with a "world map" in the game and on the wiki

According to the wiki the game world also consists of "a number of alternative realms and dimensions, some of which can be visited" (http://wiki.projectgorgon.com/wiki/Zones)

It would be awesome if this world map I'm imagining also showed all realms and dimensions mentioned in the lore of the current active story and timeline but "just" a continent map of all current land zones on Alharth would be super cool.

I've been searching on the wiki and Google for media of the game world but can't find anything like this so that's why I'm asking here.

PS: Love this game so far (11 days in) Keep up the awesome work devs 💗

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, but I've made a world connection map here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great Map but it's missing Rahu Sewers dungeon at Rahu.
    I'm the leader & founder of the legendary outlaw guild in Project Gorgon called "Animal Town X-Force".
    "Alharth's Beastmaster"
    https://discord.gg/JZAbu4ybW8

"My Build as a Rakshasa"
    Ice Magic 75 & Fire Magic 75 (All Spells up to 70 Researched)

"My Build as a Rabbit"
    Warden 76 & Necro 68.

"My Build as a Spider"
    Spider 85 & Druid 85,-Build I completed Boss Gauntlet with in 2022!

Build Currently in Progress
    Pig & Battle Chemistry Support/Healer

Hi there! I agree that a world map would be super cool and helpful for exploring the game. Unfortunately, I don’t think there is any official or community made Alharth continent map out there yet. The game is still in development and the world is constantly changing and expanding. Maybe in the future, the developers will add a world map feature or someone will create a fan-made map based on the game data. For now, you can use the zone maps on the wiki (http://wiki.projectgorgon.com/wiki/Category:Zone_Maps) to navigate each area and learn more about the lore and history of Alharth. I hope this helps!

Thread Footer