Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking To Server. Please Wait....

I can't connect to the server.

Tried restarting, don't want to re-install because I use cell phone data as my internet via hotspot.

Anyone ever had this problem? No error message, nothing.

Before when I had this problem it was because I wasn't running PG through Steam.

Any ideas?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I would suspect Windows is about to update, and will want a restart soon. Not even sure if you are using Windows, but for me, Windows updating is a recurring problem that messes up a lot of internet stuff. Just finished latest updating and everything is fine with Project: Gorgon for me.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShieldBreaker View Post
    I would suspect Windows is about to update, and will want a restart soon. Not even sure if you are using Windows, but for me, Windows updating is a recurring problem that messes up a lot of internet stuff. Just finished latest updating and everything is fine with Project: Gorgon for me.
    Funny, I restarted to see if that would help and there was an update. But still no dice. I bet you are right, the update jammed me up somehow. Dude, I fucking hate how everything automatically updates these days. If it ain't broke type shit.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I would suggest getting all the updates done and out of the way. Then see if you still have the issue.

If the issue persist, then try running PG as Administrator (right click the icon and run as Administrator). If it still doesn't work, try temporarily disabling your antivirus and/or firewall and see if that works. If that does work, you can add PG as an exception to your antivirus/firewall and then re-enable it. Let us know how it goes.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got it back working again - not sure which one of my troubleshooting efforts if any were the cause.

Thanks for the replies guys. Nice to see you still around Sil. Still have some fondness in my heart for you over that hexagonal trendsetter.

Still waiting for my item though...hehe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice information thx

Thread Footer