Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thinking 'bout buying

Hello everyone!

First of all, nice to meet you. I stumbled across this game on steam and was looking at the reviews and they are very positive. I was thinking about buying it and playing, but noticed that the steam numbers are pretty low considering how long the game has been around (even if its in early access). Anyway my only question is, is there a population enough to do content as of right now or is it dwindling down to an unplayable state. Any info would be greatly appreciated, as I am a huge fan of older mmorpgs such as this game.

Thank you all in advance

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The population, while small, is very active. Availability of guilds, groups, and other community activities is high. If you have any questions about how that looks in action, try the free demo. There are restrictions on the demo, but you can view all chat channels.

Gorgon is a place where you can get to know the other players. Just about everyone participates and contributes to the fun. You won't feel alone.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    The simple answer is yes, there are enough players that you will find many active guilds and plenty of people to do impromptu dungeon runs. 2am-5am in the states, weekdays, the population is a bit thinner, and finding a group for higher level dungeons is more difficult and takes more time. But overall, you will run into people all over the game world, any time of day. Very playable.

Also, it really seems like, with the sale of the game going on right at the moment, there is a big influx of players at the moment. Lot of new players to discover the game with and group up with.

You can also check out the free Demo on Steam. You progress carries over, if you buy the game, and you can see for yourself how lively the game is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I appriciate the replies! I am going to give the demo a whirl and hopefully see you all in game, ill be looking forward to playing with you all!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ended up buying see you all in game! Name is Remoren ^^

Thread Footer