Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dance Around Alharth – 4/30/2022

Illegitimus is happy to announce that it will be hosting a dance around Alharath. This event will happen just after the Poetry Jam, and everyone is welcome to attend.

Who: Anyone with 10+ Interpretive Dance
    What: Learn the alternate Dances – increases Interpretive Dance level cap
    Where: Starting at the Serbule Well
    When: April 30th, 2022 at 3PM EDT/(Noon PDT)

For those of you looking for a bit more information, here is the basic breakdown of what happens.

1. Gather at the well
    2. Follow the Portals/mob of players
    3. Get to an NPC who has a dance to learn
    4. Have people (3+) play music
    5. Dance
    6. Wait for everyone to learn said dance (it is random, and will take a few minutes)
    7. Jump in the next portal and repeat

The wiki page has the locations we will be visiting. There is a total of 12 dances that can be learned in this way. If you are an animal you will still learn the dances, however there will not be any visual changes to your dances. Your skill cap will still increase, so it still worth getting them.

http://wiki.projectgorgon.com/wiki/Interpretive_Dance

So get to dancing if you have not hit 10 yet, I will try to spend a bit of time at the Serbule Well this week. I will throw down some music boxes throughout the week. If you do not get to level 10 before the event, you are more than welcome to join. The ones that are harder to obtain will be done towards the end of the event, and you might hit 10 before then unlocking the ability to get at least some of them.

Just as a side note: I appreciate everyone who has run this and other events in the past, and I was very happy as a new player to be able to join such events. I now wish to continue the tradition. I look forward to seeing you all there!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't wait, it's going to a blast!

Thread Footer