.Intro
Hello everyone,

I started playing PG again about a week ago after playing a bit a couple years ago. I decided to create a guild for new players (like myself) in order to progress and experience what the game has to offer. I usually do not join guilds in games until I get to the mythical (and often disappointing) "end game", but PG is different, and I decided to try to build a little community of players that are in my same situation.

.Goals
Simply enjoy the game for what it offers, but together. If someone decides to join and the project get some players involved we can decide as a group more advanced goals, but for now I'd just like to get some cool people to play with and share informations without getting too much spoiled by the more expereinced players (wich I found out to be exceptionally helpful as a community in PG).

What I can offer is my limited experience in the game, the will to learn and my commitment in making the guild works as a group. This means helping new players, do group activities, dungeons and, why not, make new friends.

I am a newbie in PG but I've got plenty of experience in what are now called old school and indie mmorpg, I know what I'm doing...kind of.

.Join
If you are interested or want to simply chat about it, please leave a message in this post or contact me in game, Altoranno is my char. As I stated before I'd like this to be a group project and any help or advice is greatly appreciated.

I'm currently living in Italy (GMT +2) and I speak english, french and italian. I'm usually active in game from 8:00 GMT (1:00 am PST) to 22:00 GMT (3:00 pm PST), with pauses to work of course

thank you,