Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Adventurers Guild is recruting, a new player focused guild

.Intro
    Hello everyone,

I started playing PG again about a week ago after playing a bit a couple years ago. I decided to create a guild for new players (like myself) in order to progress and experience what the game has to offer. I usually do not join guilds in games until I get to the mythical (and often disappointing) "end game", but PG is different, and I decided to try to build a little community of players that are in my same situation.

.Goals
    Simply enjoy the game for what it offers, but together. If someone decides to join and the project get some players involved we can decide as a group more advanced goals, but for now I'd just like to get some cool people to play with and share informations without getting too much spoiled by the more expereinced players (wich I found out to be exceptionally helpful as a community in PG).

What I can offer is my limited experience in the game, the will to learn and my commitment in making the guild works as a group. This means helping new players, do group activities, dungeons and, why not, make new friends.

I am a newbie in PG but I've got plenty of experience in what are now called old school and indie mmorpg, I know what I'm doing...kind of.

.Join
    If you are interested or want to simply chat about it, please leave a message in this post or contact me in game, Altoranno is my char. As I stated before I'd like this to be a group project and any help or advice is greatly appreciated.

I'm currently living in Italy (GMT +2) and I speak english, french and italian. I'm usually active in game from 8:00 GMT (1:00 am PST) to 22:00 GMT (3:00 pm PST), with pauses to work of course

thank you,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a quick update on the project: in 24 hours we got more than 30 memebers and player interaction has begun to rise between participants. We also did our first Serbule crypt run and it was a lot of fun. We set up a basic discord server and we're planning on adding newbie friendly resources to it in order to help new recruits.

I'm very happy with how things are going and if you are starting the game and want to find a group of people with similar levels to run content, consider joining us!

I also want to mention that I'm sorry if I bothered some players with guild invitations, I keep track of people who are not interested in order to not bother them again, but I may have missed someone Please do not hate me!

A special mention to player Baddad who offered his help to our project, it was a great gesture and I thank you should you be reading this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm interested in joining if your guild is still recruiting. My name is Ashtalia

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guild was disbanded & merged with Animal Town X-Force!

Animal Town X-Force is a level 9 secret society hidden deep within Alharth! We are mainly made up of animals that originally originated from Animal Town in Sunvale.

However, we come in all kinds of shapes and forms all possessing many abilities both magical & non-magical in which we use for either our own purposes or for others in Alharth.

Keep in mind, while many of us are indeed animals. We are not an animal only society and we are also made up of many druids and other unique creatures that we deem powerful enough to join our ranks.

Therefore, while all animals are indeed encouraged to join us, we do not discriminate against non-animals. Simply, if the X-Force chooses you, then your obviously meant to be here.

However, We are indeed a very casual society made up of very powerful new and advanced disciples who seek to create an environment, where we all can learn and enjoy ourselves. Thus, We are known to run many dungeons & events as well as provide guidance to those that seek it.

please contact one of the many leaders in the game listed below or just ask for an invite if you come across a disciple associated with our guild.

1.)Hanerdal

2.)BenJoseph

3.)Gilspro

4.)Runari

5.)chukuh

or me Plaximos

Feel free to come hangout in discord if your curious.

https://discord.gg/JZAbu4ybW8

Our Guild has it's own indepth wiki page.

http://wiki.projectgorgon.com/wiki/G...l_Town_X-Force
    Last edited by Proximus; 02-02-2023 at 02:51 PM.
    I'm the leader & founder of the legendary outlaw guild in Project Gorgon called "Animal Town X-Force".
    "Alharth's Beastmaster"
    https://discord.gg/JZAbu4ybW8

"My Build as a Rakshasa"
    Ice Magic 75 & Fire Magic 75 (All Spells up to 70 Researched)

"My Build as a Rabbit"
    Warden 76 & Necro 68.

"My Build as a Spider"
    Spider 85 & Druid 85,-Build I completed Boss Gauntlet with in 2022!

Build Currently in Progress
    Pig & Battle Chemistry Support/Healer

Thread Footer