Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Thread: Is Tentacle!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Is Tentacle!

That's me. I am somewhere between horribly depressed/sad and annoyingly ramble-y at all times, but hi!

I love collecting data for wiki stuff, helping folks, giving things away, running cheap-o theme shops, + finding bugs and how to trigger them!! Lots of interests out of Gorgon, but, that's what I do heres!

Additionally I am the weirdo who stayed on Anagogue Island without leaving until Lawara was my Soul Mate. I am hyped to max her out to 99999999! It took 20+ levels xD

Resisting my normal urge to ramble and overshare too much so that's all I've got! <3

p.s. i am playfully grump i couldn't get the s on my name ingame! hahah :3

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hi Tentacle, welcome to Project: Gorgon.

Wow, you got to Soul Mate with Lawara, and without leaving the island. That is mad determination. I've wanted to level up favor with her that high, but have never got around to it.

Hope to see you in game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It came as a surprise to me that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yee! I am weird hahaa. cerain npcs, if i like them, idk. i get hyper focused on maxing 'em out!! the npcs that stopped me in my tracks from progressing were (in order

lawara
    rita
    yetta
    yasinda (leveled only with SPLEENS!!!!)
    helena
    sirine
    rick

like when i met any of them i just stopped actually progressing and focused on getting them to soulmate lol. its been fun finding the weird hidden lore/npc dialogue stuff im hoping to get all of the above npcs to 9999999 soon and have been savin!

hope youve been well!

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Funny, I only ever feel the need to favor NPC, like that, when they have storage to give.

but I kind of have a list of NPC I try to give Ri-Shin gifts to no matter what the favor count is:

Spot, I like her laws, like the be happy law. But I also feel sorry for her, being metaphorically a fish out of water.
    Squidlips, though she is a bit gruff, she is easy going and easy to gift because I can't help but to beachcomb.
    Daniel Murderdark's Minion, can really gift to him directly but I find him entertaining.
    Gorvessa, mostly for the stew
    Helena Veilmoor, relatable, would like her more if she didn't have a gambling problem.
    Yalox, no comment. would like it more if it found a better place to live
    Midge the Apothecary, though I feel swindled on a few of the barters we made,
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Hemmit Magmagrip, because he is a fun guy.
    Mittens, just because.
    Laura Neth, mostly because she gives me bread and tarts.

(list not in ranked order)

Thread Footer