I am working on rabbit/ice magic and making gear.

I hit a snag when trying to make an astounding club. Every combine produces rabbit and crossbow mods. I checked other carpentry items.

Priest staff, combat staff: Give the proper mods

club, melee staff: Gives Rabbit/Xbow mods.

Sadly, I can use hammers/clubs, but do not have staff to the level needed to equip, so for a main hand item i'll be praying something drops.

The way I pray a familiar controller better than red will someday drop

Obviously, the bugs need fixing. But in addition, it would be nice to see a way to get the needed headgear to run the combination. A human using Ice can use a mask and get the nice bonuses from it. Rabbits must have the controller, a piece of metal armor with no bonus. The mask is just far superior.

Can I suggest that the Rabbit in A-town have another barter? To get access to the barter you must bring him 3 familiar controllers 'for spare parts'. Then he graciously lets you trade a large stack of carrots for augments that are for the headslot.

The augments could do two things: 1) Enables Ice Magic 2) Give a benefit of some sort to make up for the loss of the slot. (Example: +5 to +25 to direct and indirect cold damage.)