Many MMOs, including older ones like Everquest 2 as well as modern ones like Elder Scrolls Online, have a feature where you can use a button to toggle looking around with the mouse instead of holding down one of the mouse buttons. I know other MMOs don't have this feature, but I would like to make a case for including it in Project Gorgon.

1. People coming from MMOs that use it are used to it and will be expecting it. This helps increase the different types of players and interfaces they are comfortable using.

2. It does not cause any game breaking advantages. It's simply a camera feature.

3. People with repetitive strain injuries, like myself, will have accommodations to decrease stress on their hands. I have carpal tunnel syndrome, and the way I've been able to play for longer periods of time without stressing my hands is to utilize Mouse Look to turn my characters as I move about the game world. I also toggle auto run on and off to move. This greatly reduces strain in my hands and helps so much. Other players in other games request this for the exact same reasons I do.

Thank you for listening, and I hope such a feature will be considered for those of us who would love to play an old school open world sandbox MMO that seems to be crafted with a lot of love.