Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hot bars and multiple weapons

I just started playing PG and it's been a lot of fun. I just learned the basics of Fire Magic and was wondering if I have to rebuild my hot bar by hand, switching out the buttons from sword to fire magic each time I change the weapon in my hand or is there a shortcut for this?

thanks
    -Agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    To make gear and skill management easier there is the Load-Outs system. You get to your load-outs by clicking the star on the bottom UI bar.

Load-Outs
    You can now save different configurations of ability bars and equipment sets for your character. Load-outs are a snapshot of your active skills, abilities, and equipment. You can switch to a different load-out at any time (except during combat), either through the GUI or by configuring a hotkey.
    You unlock your first two load-outs when you get your first combat skill to level 25. After that, each combat skill you raise to level 50 unlocks another load-out, up to a maximum of 9. The equipment used by load-outs is marked with a special icon in your inventory so that you can easily tell which ones are in use. And these items don't show up in the vendor GUI -- they are effectively "locked" from being sold.
    source: http://wiki.projectgorgon.com/wiki/G...tes/2016-10-29

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShieldBreaker View Post
    To make gear and skill management easier there is the Load-Outs system. You get to your load-outs by clicking the star on the bottom UI bar.

source: http://wiki.projectgorgon.com/wiki/Game/2016-10-29
    rolling ball 3d

Thanks for the suggestion, I just started playing so I still don't know a lot

Thread Footer