Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Thread: Bat Form
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bat Form

Frightening!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't say I would hate the option to switch between old school bat form and this one since some people like it. Maybe a VIP benefit? I personally don't like what looks like me dramatically failing to open a ketchup bottle with my mouth.

Also where did the fur go? Gazluk is COLD! I need more fur not less!

The eyes are alright I think, but the glowing eyes were cooler still.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's funny how familiar you get with character models. I can still picture all the holes in my old wings. The old form was definitely more chill for hanging around town. As a bat on my alt, I never quite envisioned myself in full vampire form. And I think that's what this is. So maybe there could still be two forms.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe add the option /wipemouth? I mean, I have always thought of Tia as fairly fastidious.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At this stage I feel as if bats would drop snouts too :/

The yellow glowy eyes and as @Greyfyn said, the hole-riddled wings were the staples of old bat. I wouldn't say 'cute', endearing maybe...
    - When you wanted a lot of Gene Wilder gifs, (Wonka.. obvs), but instead have to attend a funeral for the signature section. Rest in RIP, RIP in Piece o'ever-lasting cake. -

(Pssst . . . https://media.giphy.com/media/5ZYlp0bF7qMBa/giphy.gif . . . You're welcome . . .)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I prefer the old one pretty strongly. I don't like the messy mouth at all.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsugumori View Post

The yellow glowy eyes and as @Greyfyn said, the hole-riddled wings were the staples of old bat. I wouldn't say 'cute', endearing maybe...
    "Adorable"? I think I also used "cuddly" and "fluffy" to describe the old bat form but I may have gotten a bit carried away there...

It would be nice if there was an option for bat players to pick the bat form they prefer. I have a bat alt that I was vaguely planning to level up some day but with the current form, that's not going to happen - I scare myself just logging her in. I appreciate that a lot of work has gone into the new form and some people prefer it, but to me it just looks desperately in need of more fur...

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    So Citan isn't happy just legacy my gear, now he has to legacy my Postcards days after I post them. j/k

I had a cool idea is why I am really posting. Citan said that being unclean will have an visual effect on the look of our characters at some point. So I was thinking what if how bloody your bat form looks is based on how unclean/unrighteous you are at the moment. If it has to be a particle effect attached, a slow dripping blood effect should work. Then further what if bat wing rings, or whatever their jewelry is, returns the glowy eyes and also basically adjusted your cleanliness and righteousness to levels determined by different pieces of jewerly, so bats could have an item that basically makes them scary looking if that is what they want, but switch to a different one and become a cuddly bat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To me bats are cute, all bats IRL are cute I mean. I collect plushy bats. Most of my jewelry has bats on it. BATS!

I still don't like the new bat model even after trying to get used to it by looking back at this thread.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Really love the new model, it's graphically better and looks artistically better to me as well.

Thread Footer