Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Old AC Player Incoming.

Gday guys,

I am an old AC player from the Soclaim server. I miss you guys and your shenanigans.

I used the name The Art of War. I ran 9 trade bots in the market place and then moved them to Yaraq outside the meeting hall.

I started my journey as part of The Red Fez guild under Lord Jazz at the beginning and then made The Pirate's of Dereth my home under Gab's.

I remember some awesome people from that server.

I knew this (PG) was a thing, but kind of forgot about it to be honest.

I am looking forward to giving it a good go, and seeing all you awesome people again. I am d/l the game atm.

BTW if you didn't realise by my opener I am from Sydney, Australia.

Cheers
    Ant. (The Art of War)

(if you read this on reddit, I apologise)

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hi Ant, welcome to Project: Gorgon

Hope you find the game to your liking, even in its alpha phase. I'm sure you'll probably find some AC people around somewhere ingame.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another convert! Welcome Ant!

While you won't find any Olthoi here, Asheron has preserved a place for us to continue fighting the good fight. PG has so much flexibility and stuff to do skill training wise that you'll always find something to do. Like ShieldBreaker said, it's still in Alpha. There is a lot to be hashed out and tweaked, but it's a great community. We'll never have the AC we knew, but maybe that's a good thing. PG is something different and has its own great qualities. In the end, it's about the people you play with and the fun you have together, right?

Again, Welcome Ant. See you in game!

-Gertarh-
    "Sometimes, a good dagger is your only friend."

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Welcome to a new game, Ant I hope you feel at home here!
    energy derives from both the plus and negative

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the game my friend.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheers guys,

I am definitely looking for a new place to call home. I appreciate the warm welcome. I look forward to being part of a larger like minded community again.

I played for a couple of hours last night on the tutorial island, ventured into a dungeon and am currently exploring it.

The first two hours of game play have left me wanting more and eager to jump back into it as soon as i get a spare minute.

I have been gaming since the early 90s or so. I can honestly say that this game, so far, exhibits something that has tried to steer away from cookie cutter, wow'esque concepts and make me feel a need to explore everything, kill everything, loot everything and read everything. I have been waiting for something like this for a while...something that doesn't hold my hand, beam down a giant light to my next destination, or flood my screen with exclamation marks or bread crumbs to quests and waypoints. It is refreshing and exciting.

Games developed in the last 10 or so years have made me lazy as a gamer. Not many modern gamers, or the majority of the console generation, understand that concept. It is not exactly something you can explain either. It is realistically something you would have needed to experience first hand....but i digress.

I look forward to running into you in the near future. Now to find a guild.

Cheers
    Ant

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the game duder, ask for any help ya need, pretty much everyone but Tyger is helpful ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome, Harvestgain since 2000. Have fun and do it often. Are the girls as pretty as Kiwi's.
    Love reading RA Salvatore!
    AC was my first passion, played some Ultima, WOW, RIFT, Starwars, Lord of the Rings and Elder Scrolls.
    It's just a game.

Thread Footer