Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

unable to log in, trouble with Steam Authorization

Is anyone else having problems? I was on PG yesterday, and can log into Steam with no problem, but even logging into PG from Steam gives me an error message now that it can't verify my steam authorization.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ayup, got it here too

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At first I thought it might have been the crappy internet at the hotel I'm staying at.

Maybe it's something else. I came here to ask about it but saw your thread.

I guess I won't get to play tonight, but maybe another time. Catch ya later PG!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also getting a failure to authenticate when entering. Was on earlier today.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1022 Est and the unable to validate steam account error is still occurring. Anyone had any luck logging in yet?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by uwish View Post
    1022 Est and the unable to validate steam account error is still occurring. Anyone had any luck logging in yet?
    Everything is working fine on my end, I am sorry to hear you're having problems i heard a few other people had issues with Steam lately.

Thread Footer