Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how immune is immune (boss spoiler)

In the wintertide theres a boss called Dalvo's Astral Projection who is immune to Crushing, Slashing, Piercing, Fire, Cold, Poison, Nature, Acid, and Trauma. Which is all my attacks as an Archer/BC. If I have a mod say that puts a fire dot when I use a bomb attack is he also immune to that since he is immune to fire or are mods treated differently? Should I need to skill up 2 alternate skills just for that one boss? Currently working mentalism/priest, but its going pretty slow so Im asking to see if its really necessary or if theres another way.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If immune to Fire, it will be immune to Fire DoTs as well.

Note that immunity = 100% resistance, so if you lower resistance the boss is no longer immune. For instance, lower resistance by 20% and it becomes only 80% resistant (your damage is divided by 5).

All you can do is return to that boss prepared, with resistance lowering gear, or with attacks that do damage of other types, like Darkness or Psychic.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's not hard to do as long as someone in the group can damage him. You can focus on the other mobs, or healing/buffing. And others in the group might be able to lower his resistance. A warden for instance can make him take 20% damage from fire/electric.

Thread Footer