Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello Fellows :) ( small introduction)

Hello guys. My name is Andrew and I`m 38.I live in Bulgaria and I absolutely love this game. I haven`t posted in a forum for more than 10 years, however I decided to introduce myself, seeing as how this community is not big, but is very, very pleasant.

I have somewhere around 250 hours in PG and I feel I haven`t even reached midgame. There is always so much to do and work on. I am mainly a solo player and I am mostly reluctant to play with other people, however I would like to thank Ebonne and Domogenesis (and all his other Domo alts , who helped me start last year, don`t know if they still play or read here, but if you do, thank you so very much!

My toon`s name is Neoname and is currently obsessed with leveling druid, planting cotton and getting favor with Tadion.

However, I just wanted to wish you all the best of luck with your drops, plenty of trophy skins and stomachs for all you brothers and sisters. Have a great day and see you in game!

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hi Neoname, welcome to Project: Gorgon and the Forum.

Always seems like there is tons to do in game to me, no matter how many hours you put in. It is nice that the game is pretty solo friendly, takes a bit longer but rarely need to group for most things.

Have fun in game. o/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey welcome to the game! People don't really use the forums to communicate in 2021. The discord is where everyone is at. See you there hopefully or in game. https://discord.com/invite/projectgorgon
    I'm the leader & founder of the legendary outlaw guild in Project Gorgon called "Animal Town X-Force".
    "Alharth's Beastmaster"
    https://discord.gg/JZAbu4ybW8

"My Build as a Rakshasa"
    Ice Magic 75 & Fire Magic 75 (All Spells up to 70 Researched)

"My Build as a Rabbit"
    Warden 76 & Necro 68.

"My Build as a Spider"
    Spider 85 & Druid 85,-Build I completed Boss Gauntlet with in 2022!

Build Currently in Progress
    Pig & Battle Chemistry Support/Healer

Thread Footer