Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread: Internal error
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Internal error

I have tried to login to PG a few times and I am getting Internal error: wrong login state. I completely closed steam and tried again to the same result. =(

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same here. Was there a steam update I missed, and where do i find that?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was in game and noticed i could not load bank storage. I could load npc vendor contents but could not purchase them. I logged out and have been unable to get back in due to "internal error: wrong login state".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    same error:

Internal Error: wrong login state

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it seems like its something similar to this: https://forum.projectgorgon.com/show...ng+login+state

which i guess means that it will be uneventfully fixed soon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was getting the same message, and then got a notice from steam that the steam client had an update
    General

• Fix a possible crash for users with around 25,000 or more games
    • Fix a hitch for users with large libraries after clicking past the first page of the install wizard.
    • Fixed current step status being truncated in the Library while installing a game
    • Fixed a bug with not restoring missing symlinks when verifying integrity of game files
    Updating and restarting steam in this case, did not fix the issue. Maybe the servers are down?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The server is down and there is no estimate of when it will be back up. The situation is being assessed and the Devs will be alerted. Some patience will be required for this one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

discord question

Im kind of a discord noob but have used it before in EQ and a few other games. I have an active account - using the app.

Im now trying to setup to use PG discord but having some issue. When clicking the link from PG login it opens the browser version which tells me this account is unclaimed. Weird. It wants me to login but my normal discord login doesnt seem to work here. Whats it want me to do? I also tried adding PG through the app which I am more used to, but it wants an invite link which I dont have.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Server is back up!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's a link when you log into game. It also exists on the wiki. Or anyone can invite you: https://discord.gg/pHnq2NGZ

Thread Footer