Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Which NPC is the biggest world traveler?

Based on game lore, which NPC is the most traveled?

Who would have the best travel stories or war stories?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Easy - Jake the buckler
    He's over 3000 years old and has literally been to hell and back.
    Not to mention that he loves killing stuff so you know he didn't just spend all his time holed up making love to tornadoes like some others.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Technically I think some NPC's are either immortal or gods (Agrashab in the Fae Realm comes to mind).

Edit: From the wiki:

Agrashab is the god of Trolls, and a fae spirit that maintains an unusually broad active region of influence, extending to over 600 fae worlds.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Interesting, I wasn't even thinking along those line. With Jake I wonder how many of his stories are pre-banishment and how many would be post. The pre-banishment stuff is thousand of years out of date, but that might be alright. Agrashab the god, I don't really chit-chat with so doesn't fit with what I am looking for. Still interested in what normal Mortals are worldly, but I might settle that my RP involves Jake.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NPC is the greatest traveler of all time for me.

Thread Footer