Welcome to Project: Gorgon!


Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.



User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30
  1. #1
    Senior Member Ranperre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    106
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Points
    454 (0 Banked)

    Ranperre's March 2021 Skill Power Index

    Ranperre's March 2021 Skill Power Index

    I figured it was a good time to write/discuss something like this since the game has been static for four months.

    The focus of this rating/review is to give individual skills an objective power ranking when it comes to Wintertide and GK. When facing the most difficult content in this game, certain skills shine and others are laughably bad. I have put a special emphasis on damage here, but you'll notice two of my top seven skills are there for reasons other than damage. Further, within each tier other than S, the skills have been ranked top to bottom, so shield is the best skill in the game as of my list.


    Tier I - Best skills in the game

    Shield: OP right now as a tanking skill. Too much taunt potential and it almost single handedly mitigates magic damage. Damage-wise, it's good for farming builds, but fails spectacularly against tougher content. The big advantage this skill has over the #2 tanking skill (cow) is that bulwark never needs to be recast and elemental ward has a 30s recast, so it can ride out being stunned pretty well. This compares to cow, which has two activatable mitigation abilities with a 10s recast and if you get stunned for 5-6 seconds, it's very easy to lose a good portion of your mitigation quickly.

    Giant bat: Confusing double, by itself, competes with anything in tiers III + S except sword. Deathscream is neat and the aoe dot damage from sonic burst is just below fire/bc combined. There's a reason you see a lot of older players on bat, the high difficulty to obtain skill scrolls has left this extremely powerful skill relatively unknown. If you can't get confusing double, which is only available during Halloween, don't level bat.

    Fire Magic: Exceedingly high base damage on skills. Fire breath is probably the best nice attack in the game. If all you do is mod fire breath and super fireball, you'll be doing more damage than most. In many fire builds, fire magic will receive a minority of the mods and do a majority of the damage. The downsides are: 1. Power demand for fire breath is high and 2. Fire gives mobs a lot of rage. The first is easily fixed with good food and the second is the tank's problem, not yours.

    Hammer: Best physical damage in the game. However, reliance on direct damage and very high power costs have devalued this skill compared to before the HP increase lengthened combat. Still one of the best, but it's worth noting you're expected to use the best meal, snacks, and flower to help with power issues. Additionally, I'm starting to doubt whether Hammer will actually work at 100 given Citan has stopped giving us more power per level.

    Animal Handling: This skill allows you to change your damage type to meet the situation (very important in newer content). It requires lots of diligence to level pets and know when to use those pets, but it pays off.

    Battle Chemistry: Skin remains the best support buff in the game. Healing mist is the best aoe heal in the game. However, after you have one in a party, the value of a second bc is greatly diminished as its damage potential is below average.

    Archery: Two nice attack bonuses is a big deal and can lead to some pretty big hits. The worst thing about this skill is that it's mainly single target.


    Tier II - Very, very good skills

    Priest: This skill has three things going for it. First, a convenient nice attack bonus on the core attack. This creates a natural core-nice ability combo (just like archery). Second, flat damage mods are the holy grail in PG. Priest giving +200 damage to all fire attacks allows for some really cool combos (fire/priest, priest/fox). Third, as Citan continues to rely on stuns more and more, outright stun immunity provided by unfetter becomes increasingly valuable. The reason this skill isn't in the first tier is because it's strictly single target and isn't really the best in anything by itself. It's included in several "best" skill combinations though (fire/priest, priest/pig).

    Warden: It's probably the best skill to combine with most animals for damage. At release, this was tier I, but the nerfs to stun trap have lowered it.

    Spirit Fox: Flat direct fire/dark damage mods lead to some powerful single target, single damage type skill combinations. It's limited and the direction Wintertide is going leads me to believe that specializing in one damage type might not be the best in the future. Nonetheless, at least right now, it's very, very good, albeit limited.

    Pig: Grunt of abeyance is amazing, it gives a 400 damage shield in an aoe. While I truly appreciate how strong grunt is, I believe skin still does more. AOE fear can be a butt saver. It's a healer with something special (vs druid/psych).

    Cow: Deadly Emission is the single best taunt and aoe dot ability in the game. While Cow has a very high damage mitigation potential, it can be difficult to keep that mitigation up (see shield above). Further, it's hard to judge without seeing the improvements to unarmed. I might be overvaluing this due to a personal connection because outside of self healing/tanking and deadly emission, the skill is below average.

    Ice Magic: This skill has always been known for good CC as Tundra Spikes is currently the only aoe root in the game. The most recent changes to ice magic mean that its damage isn't terrible anymore either. That said, any tanking skill that depends on you making yourself immobile and unable to cast spells is inherently flawed (cryogenic freeze) and ice armor isn't enough on its own.


    Tier III - Bad skills, but not terrible; good enough in good hands

    Sword: Worst epic attack in the game? Altogether, this skill is mediocre and the reason many old time players use it is based on old glory (it was heavily nerfed before I started playing). At 70 cap, the priest/sword build would have made sword Tier II. However, fire damage is weaker these days and it's only one good skill combination.

    Staff: People often underestimate its damage potential and the ability to force vulnerability creates some cool ability combos. It probably came out of the tanking changes with less going for it than cow and shield, but it's the best skill to pair with shield.

    Mentalism: As a support skill, it's pretty cool with aoe power refresh. Its popularity in terms of damage comes from the fact that it beats out druid for nature/electric damage and therefore goes well with fairy gear to "abuse" that 54% white stat increase to nature/electric. Some people might argue this should increase its rating, I disagree. In many situations where people choose ment, there's usually a better option, at least for damage {looks at Warden, Archery}.

    Druid: It's a healing skill without the ability to give stun immunity, so it's bad to start. Rotskin is kinda cool and it does have a nice attack bonus. I have less experience with this one than most of the others, but people I respect have made passable druid builds in the past.


    Tier S+ - Shitty, with a redeeming quality

    Necromancy: Fox/necro (darkness damage, no pets) is neat. As is, it's impossible to keep your skeletons up and the zombie is overrated because it requires your fights to be too long. Friend's note: "zombie is on par with AH after 5 mins, but you can't really get the pet across floors in WT".

    Deer: Doe eyes is kinda cool and deer overall does a fair bit of damage. An off tank isn't really a thing in PG atm though. I think the deer spawns aren't that good either, even after the changes?


    Tier S - Shitty

    Bard: Anthem of Avoidance and Moment of Resolve are cool. Everything else about this skill is less than underwhelming.

    Knife Fighting: This skill is just really bad. A friend went knife/fire and the cold dagger back when calefaction had the massive -ice resistance debuff and it wasn't worth it. Knife wasn't good enough to be saved by an OP mod, what hope does it have elsewhere?

    Psychology: It's a healing skill without stun immunity or any other other redeeming quality. Psych/ment is kind of neat. This skill FEELS super old.

    Werewolf: Lol lycan. I'll admit this is one of the classes I know the least about. They used to be super OP, were "fixed" when we moved to additive vs multiplicative stacking of mods and I don't believe they've recovered yet. I very well may be wrong about this one, but I don't think I've seen more than one respected player take werewolf to GK/WT in the past six months and actually play on werewolf.

    Rabbit: Wonderfully fun skill to play with the single best nice attack bonus in the game. That said, it really sucks. None of the damage abilities do much and its two redeeming/unique features are a self heal and play dead (feign death). Yay...

    Spider: While this skill can do very well on bosses, fights still don't last long enough to make single target dots worthwhile and infinite legs maxes out at 1800 average on a single target. This really isn't that much.


    Not rated:

    Unarmed: It's not fair to rate this skill while it's awaiting changes. It's the only tanking option for animals and is the last tanking skill to be changed. Not even close to shield atm.

    Fairy Magic: Because of the whole rolling fiasco with regards to fairy magic/mentalism, I can't judge this skill. All I can say is that fae conduit might be the best damage-related support ability in the game.




    Who wrote this and why? Continued

    I used to setup PUGs and have seen a bunch of different skill combinations, but tend to be pretty insular these days. I have seen everyone in the S tier do "enough" damage to not be a worthless piece of shit, but you'll eventually hit a damage wall that is lower than other skills.

    Within the past two years, I have made a level 70 or 80 set for every skill other than Pig, Lycan, Fairy, and Fox. An unfortunate reality of this game is that there isn't a huge need for them to balance skills because there's no PVP. So, as noted above, I want to help someone that's looking to level up a second or third combination. I hope to prevent a few of you from thinking: "Oh, Bard looks neat" or "I want to hold two knives" then try and build something around these lost causes. Some people realize this too late, complain about lack of balance, then quit.

    Disclaimer: I entirely understand that some people just want to screw around and that's fine, have fun. Further, I don't mean to attack any single individual, so please don't take this personally.

  2. #2
    Member Celerity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    87
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Points
    227 (159 Banked)
    I basically agree with all of this, but that shouldn't be a surprise. Only nitpicking but I wouldn't say shield is the best skill in the game, it's the best tanking skill in the game but is meh solo, sucks for damage and you only ever want 1 in a group like bc. I would say staff is a bit better than you give it credit for and to be honest I'm kinda tired of unarmed not even being half as good a tanking skill as staff when we were supposed to get a rework to it like 7 months ago now? If you need ideas for what needs reworking citan, it literally just needs some flat physical mitigation so it's actually feasible to tank the wt trolls and gk worghests and some of the random damage type mitigation like the psychic or nature changed to global so that unarmed provides literally any benefit whatsoever versus the cold and fire damage in wt. It's damage and taunt are already fine and at least the darkness and poison mitigations have some niche uses but these could be changed too.

    I feel like giant bat is in the same situation wolf was in before the change in the damage formula, it basically has just one op ability that's seriously op but if it gets nerfed then it very easily turns to crap just like wolf did. Maybe something different can happen this time.

    I think if you could actually make a build with all the mods you want, then fairy magic would probably be one of the best in the game, I'd probably place it top. I'm biased against fire magic though because I think it's a boring skill. Fire magic would probably be the current best in the game if the engine area and aberrations + dalvos in wt weren't a thing. I honestly feel like priest being such a good pair for fire magic was probably a mistake. Changed fire magic from finally being balanced after years of being op in the pre-alpha straight back to being op and makes you feel stupid for basically ever pairing it with anything else. At least before the calefaction mod nerf you could choose whether you wanted it to be op with ice magic or with priest, now priest is the only option. It's not like priest has nothing going for it without that anyway, it has the highest hitting epic attack in the game and makes it into all the best support builds too.

    Knife fighting has probably always been the worst skill in the game, has special trigger conditions which make it nearly useless solo, yet even when you meet them, the skills still feel underwhelming. Honestly can't comment on rabbit since the rework but pre-rework it was also just massively underwhelming.
    Last edited by Celerity; 03-16-2021 at 08:59 PM.

  3. #3
    Junior Member Melkhiresa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    12
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Points
    93 (0 Banked)
    Whether I agree with the way you rated things or not this really does bring up the power imbalance often felt between skills in this game. A lot of it has to do with how damage is calculated in this game, low base damage and so many skills have lackluster mods that feel like they were balanced for lv60 content.

    Half my time spent is theory crafting new and interesting builds that often get ruined just due to the fact it's impossible to even get an ability beyond 2k damage for many skills whilst others can reach 5 or 10k or even 15-19k depending on crits or pet on a single ability. While yes I know some skills have a harder time getting or leveling or even upkeep and nor should every skill do the same but that's just too big of a swing. It's also half the reason I do my overviews of skills that I have in the past due to it being easier for Citan to see possible problems when it is broken down such. He might not like my proposed ideas but at least it starts a discussion and the community as a whole can chime in.


    As to your list there is a few things I wanted to add.

    1.Rabbit: I've been over the pro's and issues of rabbit before in depth so I don't want to go overboard but a lot of it's mods have either been broken or suffer from good in theory but badly implemented. With the recent Bun Fu Blast fix and love it's taken a huge step in the right direction and while It needs a ton of help there isn't a skill in this game I like more than it. It's biggest downfall is pairing so well with ice and ice being apparently the most hated element in this game and resistant or immune by everything. Seriously giant fire birbs aren't immune to fire but everything and their mom is to ice? This further hurts Ice's tanking ability but that's a whole nother issue.

    Shameless plug: The thump ice vuln mods are broken and don't stack. Please fix and or move them to strike, thanks!

    2. Ice magic: While it's true Ice armor isn't enough in and of itself that is mostly due to It only offering physical, ice and modded trauma reduction. Where as current 'end game' is all about fire and darkness mitigation. There is very little trauma damage out there after the rage attack change of Hippogriffs and unless you use ice as only a support to your main skill anything that does ice damage is usually immune thus making you tanking it a joke in it's possibility. I have to disagree with Cryogenic Freeze though. On things that aren't ice immune Ice does good aoe threat and can literally just be immune or almost to most things at whim. Add in the armor/hp that can be restored and it's a virtual reset. The MAJOR downside is it can't be used when stunned of which ice gets no resistance to like shield and the flaw of using either shardblast or ice veins opens you up to be stunned before you can recast ice armor and be destroyed. At the very least ice veins should just require and not pop ice armor or let Cyrogenic be used when stunned so you have a cover for that gap and something that makes ice stand out.

    Beyond the immunity junk ice needs better options for increased threat. It has two 20% mods and then utterly horrible slight increased ones attached to tundra. Couple this with weird mods like

    - Blizzard deals +16% damage, generates -765 Rage and taunts -830

    and you end up with a confused skill.

    3. Animal Handling: The major problem I have with this skill beyond terrible pet A.I is the fact It all comes down to giant Clever trick nukes. 15k+ crits are not uncommon in a fully modded beefed out pet. Using a pet with a heal or buff clever and you suffer massively. Yes it should be less due to utility but that's just insane. The skill itself is also rather dull to use regardless of the power above but maybe that's just me.

    4. Battle Chemistry: Spot on with the support albeit it's other mutations beyond skin could do to be much better then they are. That and allowing more than one mutation of different types on a person at a time from different BC's would help with the devaluing of multiple in a party. As to the damage it's almost beyond terrible. Only two of your bombs damage HP and even when modded out fully it's a pretty low number. The bomb mods don't effect freezing mist which has a super low base damage and super long cooldown of 45 seconds and for some reason triggers root immunity when used.

    P.S the pet needs a rework but this isn't exactly news

    5. Deer: All being an 'off' tank has given deer is a shorter window on it's flat reduction abilities than other tanks. There is generally very little reason to super peel one monster off of someone who has high aggro in the current state of the game especially when it comes with the penalty above. The damage isn't that great for any of these tradeoffs either. One would think an off tank would suffer worse tanking for increased damage or something. This applies to both cow and this but your only tanking option is unarmed as a pairing skill so build diversity is a bit low.

    6. Bard: Sometimes I almost feel this skill should have been separated in to two. The classic healing bard and something more akin to a battle bard variant. Without insane mod bloat you will always have a class that is less than stellar at either . Currently it's saving grace are all the long cooldown short but powerful buffs it brings plus rez. I secretly hope one day I can effectively play horn only without just relying on the 45% damage increase buff as the reason I do.

    7. Psychology: A skill pretty much used for traveling speed or ridiculous epic attack damage. It misses out on all the love other healing skills get and instead gets utterly crappy damage outside of going all in on it's trauma epic and hoping it crits.



    Honestly I could probably write entire books for most of these skills but wanted to keep it shorter this time. I know they have their hands full with 10 million other things but base damage and mods really need a general overlook for the vast majority of skills. At the very least give some of the less powerful skills synergy somewhere to make them at least a viable option to pair with other things effectively.

    P.S As much as I love animal forms please no more for a long time. Improve the ones we have and add more skills to pair with for them and everyone.
    Last edited by Melkhiresa; 03-17-2021 at 01:56 AM.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Mikhaila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    291
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Points
    1,074 (0 Banked)
    Great article, thanks for the work in writing it. Gives a very nice summary.

    A key part of the article, for people reading it, is this is based off of GK and WT runs. And I'll attest to the large amount of time spent testing skills there. (It's a bit scary seeing your Cowtank run off and grab half the floor in WT.) These are the hardest hitting mobs to date, with a variety of different attacks, so very good to test against.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Mikhaila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    291
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Points
    1,074 (0 Banked)
    Great article, thanks for the work in writing it. Gives a very nice summary.

    A key part of the article, for people reading it, is this is based off of GK and WT runs. And I'll attest to the large amount of time spent testing skills there. (It's a bit scary seeing your Cowtank run off and grab half the floor in WT.) These are the hardest hitting mobs to date, with a variety of different attacks, so very good to test against.

    And I agree, no more animals for now, fix the ones we have.

  6. #6
    Junior Member Varnoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    13
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Points
    261 (0 Banked)
    Necromancy:
    Just wanted to add that Necromancy can do some wacky stuff in groups. Obviously it's pretty garbage with just one user (and the pets are super easy to lose), but Provoke Undead, Heal Undead, and Rebuild Undead hit ALL nearby undead summons, making it easier to keep them alive and do more damage the more Necromancers you have in the group. That said it's pretty dang niche.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Ranperre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    106
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Points
    454 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Celerity View Post
    I feel like giant bat is in the same situation wolf was in before the change in the damage formula, it basically has just one op ability that's seriously op but if it gets nerfed then it very easily turns to crap just like wolf did. Maybe something different can happen this time.
    Deathscream and sonic burst (if you pull a bunch) are unexpectedly decent. If confusing double received a slight nerf, I don't think I'd drop it as long as we keep pulling as many as we are (aoe dots remain strong).


    Quote Originally Posted by Melkhiresa View Post
    I have to disagree with Cryogenic Freeze though.

    6. Bard: Sometimes I almost feel this skill should have been separated in to two. The classic healing bard and something more akin to a battle bard variant.
    When it comes to cryo, if you want to just use it as a heal, that's fine, but you can't use it for mitigation because you're not going to be able to hold hate after you've been in your cocoon for a few seconds. I was also underwhelmed by Ice's taunt in general.

    I would like to see the "+50 to basic and core during song of bravery" mod become a flat +100 damage bonus, so +200 with two mods. It would obviously create an imbalance within the skill, but at least it'd be useful (look at BC mutations).


    Quote Originally Posted by Varnoc View Post
    Just wanted to add that Necromancy can do some wacky stuff in groups. Obviously it's pretty garbage with just one user (and the pets are super easy to lose), but Provoke Undead, Heal Undead, and Rebuild Undead hit ALL nearby undead summons, making it easier to keep them alive and do more damage the more Necromancers you have in the group. That said it's pretty dang niche.
    In the distant past (before Steam release) Necro was OP and got nerfed. Maybe someone can chime in on how it was back then.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Daguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    255
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Points
    125 (885 Banked)
    I don't test damage / survivability extensively enough to weigh in on any of this really. I still consider myself one of the lower dmg endgame players because mods are always an afterthought for me. However, your designation of fire magic should come with a BIG disclaimer that the skill is basically useless in many areas. For instance, trying to contribute anything worthwhile to pheonix runs, WT hot hall, DC, fire puck, etc. is a nightmare. You are effectively limited to three skills (only one of which "Scintillating Frost" does any reasonable damage). As a double fire build (FM/BC) this becomes an increasingly annoying problem. I have plenty of other abilities leveled up, but carrying around multiple armor/weapon sets takes a big toll on storage which kind of cascades into more problems than it is worth in terms of space / time available for grinding, crafting, or storage sim. Not bashing the mechanics of these skills at all, but you take a big risk investing exclusively in elemental dmg types.

  9. #9
    Junior Member Melkhiresa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    12
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Points
    93 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranperre View Post
    When it comes to cryo, if you want to just use it as a heal, that's fine, but you can't use it for mitigation because you're not going to be able to hold hate after you've been in your cocoon for a few seconds. I was also underwhelmed by Ice's taunt in general.
    I think that is the point of it though. I mostly use it for upcoming burst that I can foresee or a pause when massive spike damage happens. It provides extreme mitigation for a few seconds....If it were any better then It would trivialize content that it mitigated way too much. I think a lot of people are spoiled with tanking combos who's health literally never moves due to the over tuned nature of them combined. Think Shield/Staff ect. While sure it's great some combos can just pull the whole floor at once that invalidates anything but those combos and just makes the bar that much higher for Citan to make harder content. Before you know it rage attacks will one shot anyone that isn't those combos. I'm not trying to get any specific skill nerfed just pointing out future issues with power creep. Bosses already need to be much harder than they are and probably double the already increased HP as is.

    Another problem that effects quite a few skills is Pets being insta gibbed by aoe's in so many places. There is a reason most games reduce pet damage taken by them by something like 75%. It's bad enough they are utterly slow and don't port to you effectively. Combine that with a ton of the pet's having conditional summoning requirements or 90 second cooldowns and you are just going to have a bad time. While I'm on the topic of Pet's I know why It was done but them not being able to attack feared mobs is quite an annoying issue. Can we please get a universal pet attack/pet passive hotkey that effects all pets and overrides this? Not only would it offer much needed control with combo's that have a ton of pets but also allow better target switching than currently available.

    Necromancy:

    While there are 'some' strong builds one can squeeze out of this or outright cheese with % damage stacking by and large the toolkit and mods of this skill are in great need of revision. There are a million different directions Citan could take the skill and any one of them would probably be better than the current iteration. It's biggest selling point in my eyes is the multitude of increased damage type vulnerabilities it offers.

    With this whole push towards you should bring multiple damage types to an encounter a BIG problem arises. Some skills are designed a million times better for this than others. Sure you can combo some wonky stuff that don't go together well but offers a secondary type but that just pigeon holes things and weakens the point of playing said skill in the first place. Some of these skills that suffer from mono type damage can alleviate the issue slightly with mods that increase the mobs damage taken by said type but it's not always an easy or viable option for some.

  10. #10
    Junior Member Varnoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    13
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Points
    261 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranperre View Post
    In the distant past (before Steam release) Necro was OP and got nerfed. Maybe someone can chime in on how it was back then.
    I actually was a necro player pre-Steam, which is partly why I still play it now. Pets were worse then than now mostly because you needed to resummon each time you moved areas (thank goodness this was changed). Zombies weren't really worth using at the time (but got much better later if memory serves).

    The few things that, in my opinion, made it super strong were Heart's Power, max rage reduction on Swordsmen, and AoE lifesteal.

    • Heart's Power at the time increased your max hp by 200 for a short time (still does this I'm pretty sure), but there was no CD and it RESTORED 200 hp. This effectively meant that you could straight up not be killed as long as you had hearts in your inventory. Guess what? Myconian Heartshrooms count as hearts. (I wanna make a claim and say I'm the first person to figure this out, but I'm probably not lol). Super easy to farm and grab a stack of 99.
    • As for the swordsmen, when you had the priveledge of having them active you could double stack a mod that no longer rolls at all, reducing Swordsman max rage by something like 90%, letting them chain stun between the two of them. They had a LOT of armor at the time too, so they stuck around pretty solidly if you went to the trouble of creating a graveyard to make them when you changed areas.
    • AoE lifesteal is pretty self explanatory, and is still fairly strong relative to the other two (mostly because it was more or less kept). Good for taking yourself from 5% to 100% in a jiffy when you had more than 3 guys close to you. Good times



Thread Footer

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •