Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After Exiting Gorgon, Steam still thinks it's running

This issue only started happening in the last week or two (possibly after a windows update?).

When I exit from playing PG, steam still thinks the game is running. I've confirmed there's nothing actually running (according to windows task manager). If I tell steam to stop the game, it cannot. If I try to exit from steam, it says it's waiting for gorgon to respond and I have to force close it.

Exiting from steam and restarting it resolves the issue.

Not sure if it's me or there's others with this problem. It's not really annoying, but I'm wondering if I should try anything else to resolve?

Windows 10 Home - version 20H2 - Build 19042.867
    I'll submit an in-game ticket too so there's more information. This post was more to find out if anyone else is having this problem.
    This is Monger.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you opened any browsers using the /forum, /wiki or /shop commands and still have them open, that is likely the issue. Close those browsers and you should be good.
    -ADMIN- Jackencola
    -GUIDE- Rummencola

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ah, that was it, thank you!
    This is Monger.

Thread Footer