Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the the admins and community are HIGHLY immature <3

i cant say the "result" as we all know it absolute, admins hold the power, and who cares, good for them if it makes them feel that happy lol.

but when NPCS talk about sex and even more.. and people in global are talking about orgies and dildos... and i say the words pp, and people have a gasket, thats some speciallll mental gymnastics. <3 i try hard to spread positive vibes and good energy. lol its nutty how immature most are.. but no hate here i look forward to playing and enjoying the game later, however, i probably wont be talking to most of you <3 i will say one thing on here , please grow up lolol its a game, enjoy yourself, have fun! <3 much love

again, i cant say and wont say in case anyones in the dark because i know the admins hate me and will use that to delete account.. but should be fairly obvious <3 much love, have fun, strive to hate less <3 just found the irony immense in this one <3 as they were insanely swift <3 tits boobs mcgee and the works, orgies all around in chat but you say pp and thats too fucking far :P <3

to clarify, if i upset anyone by making them think i was hitting on them, i apologize, its a fucking game and i assumed (maybe wrongfully so ) we were all adults.. however, what about the dude who gave me literall dick pics on discord... is that too far? sexual harrassment? LOL likeeee therse a HUGE double standard... if i rejoin the game and people are talking about sex, do i have the right to report them? i mean i could, but we all know the admins will play tiddly winks and do shit :P

maybe, just try to grow up and create a more inclusive environment for all in your game especially for the ones who backed at 500 bucks and stream it and believe in it, and play consistently lolol

<3

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

uh... wat?

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Thank you for your feedback, pandakiller, such as it is.

I'm closing this thread for obvious reasons.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    You weren't banned for innocently saying "PP" a few times, and you know this.

This is why we don't allow discussion of reprimands in public, because now I'd either have to post all the things you said in order to "prove" we were right to stop you, or you get to make us look like assholes. I'm not allowing either of those things to happen. Stop posting about it. Go play some other game. Thanks for playing and I'm sorry it didn't work out.

Thread Footer