i cant say the "result" as we all know it absolute, admins hold the power, and who cares, good for them if it makes them feel that happy lol.

but when NPCS talk about sex and even more.. and people in global are talking about orgies and dildos... and i say the words pp, and people have a gasket, thats some speciallll mental gymnastics. <3 i try hard to spread positive vibes and good energy. lol its nutty how immature most are.. but no hate here i look forward to playing and enjoying the game later, however, i probably wont be talking to most of you <3 i will say one thing on here , please grow up lolol its a game, enjoy yourself, have fun! <3 much love

again, i cant say and wont say in case anyones in the dark because i know the admins hate me and will use that to delete account.. but should be fairly obvious <3 much love, have fun, strive to hate less <3 just found the irony immense in this one <3 as they were insanely swift <3 tits boobs mcgee and the works, orgies all around in chat but you say pp and thats too fucking far :P <3

to clarify, if i upset anyone by making them think i was hitting on them, i apologize, its a fucking game and i assumed (maybe wrongfully so ) we were all adults.. however, what about the dude who gave me literall dick pics on discord... is that too far? sexual harrassment? LOL likeeee therse a HUGE double standard... if i rejoin the game and people are talking about sex, do i have the right to report them? i mean i could, but we all know the admins will play tiddly winks and do shit :P

maybe, just try to grow up and create a more inclusive environment for all in your game especially for the ones who backed at 500 bucks and stream it and believe in it, and play consistently lolol

<3