Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Phrenology Change

Currently, u can only get phrenology exp from elf/giant/fae/human/raksha/orc/goblin, but there are many more races. I get that not everything has a skull, but what about an ability similar to butchering/skinning for these foes without the proper skulls? That way, after u slay a foe u can get a bit of phenology exp for that type.

I understand u can get phrenology exp from talking to the dead, but this doesn't apply to all types, and it doesn't really explain why the dead understand the creatures skull more than you do, since they would be in the same situation as you are.
    Last edited by overtyped; 03-02-2021 at 09:38 AM.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The missing recipes for these skulls are just not implemented yet.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's an older comment Citan made on a similar topic.
    Animal skulls are never used for phrenology and you can safely turn them into fertilizer or whatever.
    Aberration skulls will eventually be used in aberration phrenology. Basically any sentient monster type's skulls will be useful for phrenology, so crone-kin would work that way as well.
    Demon, aberration, and crone-kin phrenology are probably only going to have recipes at high level, though (70+), so it will be a while before they're actually useful. I would sell them, personally, because there will be a whole lot more of those monster types at high level and so the skulls will be easier to get.
    Bannerholme Archivist

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've learned all of those up to 15 to get the bonus levels for psych talking with dead folk. Past that is a bit tough. But I expect all the others will be implemented when the zones with those creatures are put in. We have 1 demon right now?

As to the dead knowing those skills....that's sort of the whole point. Seeking ancient knowledge you can't get elsewhere.

Thread Footer