Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Questions about benefits from the Project: Gorgon Patron Package

I hope I am making this post in the correction section and I didn't seem to find this already discussed.

I just made a donation for $100 and I have questions about the things we get. If any player or dev can help, it would be greatly appreciated. Next to each benefit I will write my question about it in brackets and number each one to make replying easier. I asked a few questions multiple times and typed them out multiple times because I thought that would be the most clear way to make the post. Finally, thank you in advance for any and all replies.

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......................

1) Special thanks in the credits. (Will this just be done automatically by the devs or do we have to supply any information to the devs?)

2) Digital Steam Copy of Project Gorgon (Retail $39.99). (Will this just be a key emailed to us or something when the game is ready to be released on steam? Also, does this retail copy refer to when the game first comes out on steam, or after its been on steam for a while and then its status is changed to a officially completed game?)

3) Steam Alpha/Beta Key, access date to be announced. (Is this the same as benefit #2 ? or is this something prior to benefit #2 when the game comes out on steam?)

4) (After reading #2 and #3 it seems we will be receiving 2 keys. 1 for the steam copy worth $39.99 and another key for the steam alpha/beta key. Is this correct?)

5) A Horse Mount with basic riding skill. (Will we just receive this when the game releases on steam? How will we receive this? Will our characters that we already have be able to get this or will only newly created characters get this? *assuming we retain our characters we have now*)

6) Special Saddlebags for your horse that adds extra storage capacity. (Will we just receive this when the game releases on steam? How will we receive this? Will our characters that we already have be able to get this or will only newly created characters get this? *assuming we retain our characters we have now*)

7) The ability to infect your character with Lycanthropy! (Will we just receive this when the game releases on steam? How will we receive this? Will our characters that we already have be able to get this or will only newly created characters get this? *assuming we retain our characters we have now*)

8) The ability to start with a few levels of the Teleportation skill for convenience and special access to two rare Teleportation locations. (Will we just receive this when the game releases on steam? How will we receive this? Will our characters that we already have be able to get this or will only newly created characters get this? *assuming we retain our characters we have now*)

9) Name a weapon or piece of armor, subject to approval. (How will we go about doing this?)

10) 12 months VIP membership. (How will we get this?)

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......................

Again, thank you for any and all replies in advance and for such a wonderful game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My best answers:

1) Done by the Devs, you may have to reply to an email at a later date probably whit the rest of kickstarter email involved stuff

2/3/4) You get access to the Game throughout all of its Developments stages, no interruptions from Steam conversion or any times that might lead to downtime where player access might be restricted. (Made up Example: There may be a week or something right when we hit steam, before its available to buy, where all the free accounts are frozen and the kickstarter/paid accounts are still able to play, this just guarantees that your account wont be frozen for some reason. ) So 1 key, but you never lose access. There was originally going to be a time period where non-kickstarter players were frozen from play until Steam release, but due to delays in Steam release they have mostly done away with that(I Assume).

5) Probably just receive it in-game once its ready, or if goin by history talk to a NPC who will give you a horse 'cuz they like you very much'

6) the same as 5,

7) Most likely some kind of item, definitly after Steam release

8) probably will be given scrolls that will teach us the skills, probably after Steam release or with the rest of kickstarter stuff

9) probably through the kickstarter conformation emails that will go out once the stuff is ready

10) once the account is linked/confirmed with the kickstarter(emails again) it will be done by the devs, they have said that they would like to wait atleast until after Steam release and probably some time after that so that everything can be fully ready once they turn this on as its on a realworld timer

Thread Footer