Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Thread: Ilmari
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ilmari

Hello all, so I've been away about 7 months and came back to a few new things, glad to see the game progressing.
    One thing I noticed was a unfinished Ilmari Guild Quest so decided to get on with it, the new revamped area it's nice to see it with more landscape to fill the open space.
    So I've spent quite some time there and was wondering if the reduction of grimalkins and drakes spawns on purpose or a glitch, is the increased numbers of Warden quest creatures causing it? Or is this just the way it's supposed to be now?

Thank,you.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I spent part of last week hunting Grimalkin and Drakeworm (Red) to build up some lists of loot for the wiki, and initially thought the same, that there was a reduction of spawns after the revamp. In one hour, I encountered possibly 25-30 Grimalkin (even while picking all foraging items and defeating everything else). After about two hours I learned that I was wrong, when I found multiple rocks with packs of Grimalkin inside. Luckily the Grimalkin would exit their spawning position inside the rocks if frightened, but once I figured out that they were likely hiding, my encounter rate jumped up to 55-60 per hour. I sent in a few bug reports about it, so I'd say run very close to the larger rocks and see if you start taking damage.

Thread Footer