Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Poetry Appreciation

I'm currently at level 51 Bard, and to unlock with Percussa, I need level 5 Poetry Appreciation. Unfortunately, I can't make it to the Poetry Jam on Saturday, and the Friday Jam is 5 AM at my time.

Is there another effective way to level Poetry Appreciation, or will I just have to ask others to read me chapbooks I buy? There's currently no poetry primer on the market.

If there's no good way, however, I feel like there should be an alternative to leveling PA without a jam. I know some skills are meant to be [very] hard to level, but if it's also required for a 50+ unlock, I don't think it should be too difficult. - not a complaint, just a suggestion.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You can most definitely level Poetry Appreciation without a jam, by collecting and reading you own books. Before you could read them to an audience, Poetry Books only worked for the owner, and still some people achieved level 50 in the skill, so level 5 should be doable. These books are rare, indeed, but you can farm mobs that specifically drop the low level ones. You could put some work orders for them, too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the advice, Niph, it's exactly what I was looking for!

I suppose the low level mobs I should be targeting are psychic mantis, or perhaps the faces of death in Borghild?

I will also try to put out work orders!

Update: Got my work order for a Poetry Primer filled and I'm now at level 6. Thank you very much!
    Last edited by Mjytresz; 01-26-2021 at 12:54 PM. Reason: Update

Thread Footer