Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LF europe GMT guild or building one

I want a Europe/Africa time zoned guild. I'm tired of waiting for America to wake up for high level group content. Of people saying good morning when it's 6 pm here.

I'd even pay for a new guild but I'm not suited for guild leader.
    Reply if you are interested in an english spoken GMT/UTC guild or your guild fits the description.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you find that Europe Guild? Asking for a friend

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I realize this is an ancient post but i would be ready for an EU time zone oriented guild. Could everyone that needs or wants one please reply so we can do a quick tally of numbers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, I haven't played in months so I don't know what might have happened. There's a guild list at https://forum.projectgorgon.com/show...34-Guild-index but it doesn't look like there have been new guilds since 2020.

My guess is that most players are organized in the large international guilds, Has the advantage that there are experienced players that can help, but the disadvantage that you will hardly ever meet some guild players that are near the other side of the planet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Although this is an old thread - I am happy to join or create an EU-time guild

Thread Footer