Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Thread: Game crash/lock
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Game crash/lock

Hello,

My character/game seems to be locked. Tried relogging to no avail. The client seemed to lock up while I was fighting a deer. Thought it was a DC at first as everything froze but me and I stopped doing damage. Checked connection: It's fine. Quit game, restart, now when I log in the game won't finish loading. My character is there, my buffs show up (but they are flashing?), and the scenery partially loads. The nearby mobs don't load, I can't move, and my inventory/skill bars are blank.

Any help is appreciated and let me know if something I can provide from my end to help resolve. Character name is Tarqwin.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Noticed sticky while waiting for answer. This solved the issue by creating a new character:

"Question: When I try to login to a character, the game freezes or does not load properly. I am able to load into another character on the same account. What can I do?

Answer: Try the following command on a different character on the same account: /unstickchar NAME. That will move your other character to a new area and you should then be able to login without issues."

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, that is nice to know. Sorry it happened to you, but thank you for posting the solution.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spoke too soon. Took boat back to Serbule. Stuck on docks same as before unstuck. Dangit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just update. Seems to be working. Unstuck. Used boat, got restuck. Teleported, got restuck. Used spider cave to go to hills, stuck on loading screen. Sent report of "stuck" in game from newbie island, it moved me back to pier. AFter that I was able to leavel cave to hills and hills to Serbule. STrange ride, but all is well now.

Thread Footer