Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Threaded View

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cragstone View Post
    The weighting in this thread and certainly the meta in the game seems to lean rather heavily in favor of Cow/UA.

I'm still working on augs but I have picked up as much mitigation as possible which I rotate as part of my routine. 2x 16 slash, crush, pierce mitigation, 32% evade on shield team, etc...

Not everyone wants to be an animal!
    Are you playing Cow/Unarmed or Unarmed/Shield? The mods you listed are shield mods which you can't use as a cow, so I'm a bit confused.

That said, I 100% disagree with the notion that you should be an animal to tank or that animal tanking is meta. In fact, I use cow as an example of a skill line that needs help with its design because it offers very little in the way of defense for end game elites despite being intended as a tank skill. Unarmed is incredibly good for tanking and one of the few viable options for sure, but you don't need to be an animal for that.
    Last edited by Yaffy; 11-02-2020 at 06:26 AM.

Thread Footer