Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

server connection timed out

so been playing game no problem i switch from an iphone to android and now get server timed out error on my hotspot any ideas tyvm

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Okay have to assume you are using Steam Remote Play. Don't have an android device, so winging it here. First check if there are any internet security programs or setting that might be effecting Project: Gorgon or Steam. What you might need to do is get something like DNS Changer and use a different DNS, might need to figure out which DNS are available to you. Sorry can't be very helpful, you might be the only player using this kind of setup.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mobile hotspot works like wifi in a home its regular steam sorry whats dns ty

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    DNS is Domain Name Server, it turns urls into ip numbers. Sometimes changing your DNS helps with running games on mobile. If it is a DNS issue it might resolve itself on its own in time. Not sure why it would work on iphone and not android.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can you play PG on your phone?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i use phone as hotspot and play on my laptop

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Maybe this following article will be useful, the setting changing info is closer to the end of the article.

https://www.cnet.com/how-to/drastica...imple-setting/

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Essentially, he is using an Android device to function as a wireless router to which he contacts his computer to for internet access. To that end, has your service changed at all? If not, then there's something causing a connection issue with your Android's hopspot/internet sharing settings.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    silvonis exactly right not sure about service thats my next step where do i find share settings tyvm

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #10
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kato View Post
    silvonis exactly right not sure about service thats my next step where do i find share settings tyvm
    Do you know who you get your phone/internet service through? Is it the same company that you had with the iPhone?

Thread Footer