Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

[Inactive] [RP] [Hardcore] The Lamplighters

Stumbling through the shadows, you see the flicker of a candle's flame.
    Come, blaze this torch, and pass it on.
    Light a beacon in your soul, that all souls can know you,
    and in that knowing may the barriers between us dissolve, and we become one.
    Welcome to

Hear ye, hear ye: brothers and sisters, adventurers and artisans, scholars and sages.

Cast out the shadows of fear and misunderstanding, and share your light with the world. Join us and spread the light.

The Lamplighters are dedicated to the idea that negative emotions like fear, hatred, and jealousy are borne in misunderstandings (darkness). We seek to eliminate that darkness.

By pledging allegiance to the Lamplighters, you agree to bind your soul to our Great Beacon [OOC: this is a roleplaying effect only, meant to explain how we are able to communicate over great distances].

The Lamplighters is a roleplay guild. While in guild chat, members are encouraged to remain in character. Guild-related out of character comments should be kept to a minimum and prefaced with [ooc] or something similar. Members may chat freely (and ooc) in global chat, etc.

To facilitate immersion, The Lamplighters encourage a hardcore playstyle (or at least trying to avoid death). Turning on hardcore mode in the game is optional.

May the light shine on us all.
    Last edited by alleryn; 10-22-2017 at 08:41 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alleryn View Post
    The Lamplighters encourage a hardcore playstyle (or at least trying to avoid death). Turning on hardcore mode in the game is entirely optional.

May the light shine on us all.
    Was going to join, then I saw the "hardcore mode optional" Still holding out for any hardcore only guilds.

I love the lore though, gl with recruiting.
    Last edited by ShubiMaja; 02-22-2017 at 05:39 PM.
    The Cows Are Always Watching.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShubiMaja View Post
    Was going to join, then I saw the "hardcore mode optional" Still holding out for any hardcore only guilds.

I love the lore though, gl with recruiting.
    I'm considering a shift to hardcore-only eventually (that would depend on the will of the group), but at least for now i want new players to feel okay about joining even if they aren't ready to make the immediate transition. I would have found hardcore mode intimidating when i was just starting out.

Thanks for your interest. Good luck finding a guild.
    Last edited by alleryn; 02-22-2017 at 06:13 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will run with you on occasion. The hardcore bit throws me a bit. I do not like guilds who feel that I owe them to be a part of the group. I play based on my time or lack of available time and my gifts are dependent on my charitable mood at the time. Thank you for the offer. Like stated at first we can still hang out, just be patient for I am slow of key stroke and slower yet with the mouse.
    Love reading RA Salvatore!
    AC was my first passion, played some Ultima, WOW, RIFT, Starwars, Lord of the Rings and Elder Scrolls.
    It's just a game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would be most interested in joining you, quite a new player and have already activated hardcore! I enjoy RP and was looking for an RP focused group. My in game name is currently the same as my forum name. Might see you around

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So sorry, Malice00 and Babbus. I took a break that has turned into an extended hiatus and failed to update this thread accordingly. I'm excited about the new UI so i expect i'll be checking that out if i can ever convince myself to sort out my storage

For now, though, this guild is inactive until i figure out how comitted i'm going to be to PG in the coming weeks/months/years. Thanks for your interest, and again i apologize for not having maintained this thread. Happy adventuring!

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alleryn View Post
    I'm excited about the new UI so i expect i'll be checking that out if i can ever convince myself to sort out my storage
    You could always make a new character now, and then go back to your existing character after the official launch of the game which should handily clear out all your storage space at once.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tagamogi View Post
    You could always make a new character now, and then go back to your existing character after the official launch of the game which should handily clear out all your storage space at once.
    Wow why didn't i think of that! Thanks, buddy

Thread Footer